Wet Waste Home | De-Watering Unit | Jet Vacuumation | CCTV Drain Surveys
A1 Wet Waste have expanded into the specialist niche sector of Jet Vacuumation, allowing a capability to deal with the removal of waste and deposits from all different types of structures. – ideally suited for the fast effective cleaning of sewers, drains, interceptor tanks and grease traps.
A1 Wet Waste have a range of state-of-the-art vacuumation units each containing its own integral high pressure water jetting facility and equipped to resolve any sector of waste removal
• Gully Cleansing – Removing waste debris and jet outlets on both old and new systems
• Pump Station Cleansing – For the removal of solid debris and the washing down of walls and pumps.
• Cesspits and Septic tanks – For both emergency and routine tank emptying
• Contaminated Structures - Cleaning and Removal of contaminates from pits, chambers and watercourses
• Sewer Drain Cleaning – used for the removal of debris during the process of high pressure water jetting
• Flooding – the removal and dispersal of water from any flooding situation
Back to top
Our deep lift suction units are capable of removing liquid waste from structures upto 30mts deep as well as the removal of stone, sand and other deposits from structures – with a jetting capability of upto 96 gallons of water per minute and the ability to vacuum out at a rate of 1000 cubic feet per minute